Emerging from the tropical lagoons of French Polynesia, these Tahitian pearls have been hand selected for their natural beautiful Tahiti green colour with shimmering hues.
The white gold and diamonds enchance the green hues of the pearls, resulting magnificently.
- Type / Origin: Tahiti / French Polynesia
- Oyster: Pinctada Margaritifera
- Color: Tahiti green
- Shape: Drops
- Surface: Clean and smooth with light natural growth characteristic at the back.
- Luster: Excellent
- Size: 9x10mm
Gold and Diamond information:
- 14K White Gold, hallmarked on the earrings.
- 4 white round brilliant cut diamonds totalling 0.07ct
Clarity: VS Colour: G
The earrings measure 3cm and have strong secure lever back closures.
Packaging: Earrings jewellery box and an Authenticity Certificate to guarantee the source and quality.
Insured track and trace delivery.
- 白金 - 9x10mm大溪地珍珠滴
- NO RESERVE PRICE
- Total Weight
- 4 g
- Carat weight main stone
- Diamond Clarity Grade
- VS1 / VS2
- Diamond Colour Grade