Earrings made in yellow gold of 750/1000 (18 kt) with brilliant cut diamonds and South Sea pearls (Australian) cultured in salt water.
- *This piece has been tested and confirmed to be 18 kt gold.
- Weight: 6.20 g (approx.)
- Earring maximum height: 20.15 mm (approx.)
- Maximum width of the earring: 11.00 mm (approx.)
- Clasp type: push back
- Clasp material: 18 kt (750/1000) yellow gold
- Diameter of the earring stud: 9.35 mm (approx.)
- Condition: In mint condition
- Brilliant cut diamonds
- Total number of diamonds: 2.
- Total diamond carat weight: 0.15 ct
- Colour: H - I
- Clarity: VS-SI
- South Sea pearls (Australian)
- Cultured in salt water
- Years of cultivation: 4 years.
- Pearl diameter: 9.35 mm (approx.)
- Pearl colour: white
- Pearl shape: round.
- Lustre: very good.
- Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, that are an unequivocal sign of authenticity acquired in their cultivation process.
Shipping costs: registered with tracking code
This item may be subject to customs charges.
- South sea pearl, 黄金
- Alto del pendiente 20,15 mm
- Total Weight
- 6.2 g
- 作为新的 - 未使用
- Carat weight main stone