Type of jewel: ring
Condition: very good
Country of origin: unknown
Era: ca. Late 1970's
Inspired by: Love and romance
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Extra information: at the inside of the shank is engraved D195 (that seems us to be a too high weight for the brilliant cut diamonds, and a too low weight for the total diamond weight in this ring)
Diamond(s): 54 brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 1.50ct.
48 baguette (long rectangular) cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 1.50ct.
Total diamond weight: approx. 3.00 crt. with an average colour and clarity: F/H, vs/si.
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: "K18" indicating 18K gold
Dimensions: length of top of ring 1,67 cm (0,66 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 9,50 gram (6,11 dwt)
Ring size: EU-53 & 17 , USA-6¼, UK-M Free resizing!*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at email@example.com with the required ring size when you pay this ring! When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 19079-0155
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- 复古时代：1980年, 戒指
- EU-53 & 17 , USA-6¼, UK-M Free resizing
- Total Weight
- 9.5 g
- 状态非常好 - 稍使用过，有一点点磨损的迹象
- Total carat weight surrounding stones